1,599 comments posted · 45 followers · following 43
Our friends on the left may like to call us the party of "No" but they're the party of "No you can't".
* No you can't have that burger
* No you can't have that soda
* No you can't have that big of a soda
* No you can't drive that car
* No you can't buy a gun
* No you can't buy that much ammo
* No you can't say the pledge of allegiance
* No you can't hang that picture of Jesus
* No you can't speak your mind
* No you can't live there
* No you can't earn that much money
* No you can't donate to charity
* No you can't save that much for retirement
* No you can't serve food to the homeless
* No you can't defend yourself
* No you can't give that job to that person
* No you can't refuse to let that bad person rent your house
* No you can't...
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
I'd rather be Free thank you!
Pass it on!
Politicians are notorious for unintended consequences.
Feds try to ban firearms, Feds try to strip the financial resources of firearm manufacturers, Firearm manufacturers refuse to sell to agencies, Feds need to buy firearms for themselves ... whoops! And for those companies that can't break their govt. contracts, these contracts are worth billions (with a "B"). Go ahead and force the banks to pull financing and it's no different than cutting off the nose to spite the face.
Nobody ever accused the government of being intelligent.
Here's a link to it from the Wayback Machine.
This references Executive Order 11646 which, if you follow the revoked by chain, was revoked by Reagan in 1983.
EO 12407 signed by Reagan repeals the Federal Regional Councils
The claim is that those who will be leaders of these 10 regions may be the 10 horns referred to in Revelations 17:12