37 comments posted · 1 followers · following 3
That states it as plain as can be.
....remember, when seconds count, the police are just minutes away.
1. Did the killer have the gun leagally?
2. How many laws (already in effect) did the killer break in committing this crime?
3. Did the victims have the legal right to defend themselves in place that they were killed (ie. able to carry a weapon)?
4. Were the police, even after onsite, able to stop a single victim from being shot?
Then there is my personal favorite, which is more difficult to quantify but more to the point.
1. How many people could have been saved if just one of the victims was armed?
These atrocities have once again driven horribly ignorant (if well meaning) people to call for dissarming law abiding citizens to punish criminals.
That being said, they are definitely feeling threatened....very funny. I hope they have invested all of their retirement money into MSNBC.
There is a tremendous amount of energy within America with little to no direction. Like it or not, you are the lightning rod. You must act. Please, just say a date, just a date, for a unified tea party across america, and stand back and watch.
Just a date......please....
This adminstration's plans have become highly suspect. What on earth are they trying to achieve? It is becoming increasing and painfully clear that Obama thought his charm and inherent "brilliance" would get us through. Well no, you actually need to know what you are doing.
Obama should read more. Prior to making history, he should have studied it.
Mr. Frank is one of the worst politicians in American history, and perhaps the most culpable architect behind the economic downfall of the entire United States, and he has the gall to claim rightious indignation....again? Does anyone else feel ill when he speaks?
This country used to have standards, very, very high standards. Now we have Barny Frank telling us we should be upset. We need to take this country back.