Quite a long response filled with your typical arrogance, your false assumptions about who must be hating whom and a serious sign that you are rather pompous and filled with your own self greatness. I suggest you remove that beam from your own eye dear child. Because you fail to come across as the great teacher and great example that you think you are. All I see from you is hypocrisy tatooed on your forehead. Now mellow out and take your own good advice.
Rightly dividing the word of truth has nothing, and I mean nothing, to do with whether the popular way of referring to a given book in the bible can be shortened to either "Revelation" or "Revelations". I suggest you stop straining at gnats and swallowing camels. When that issue was your starter we could figure you'd mess us whatever else you might want to discuss.
As to you not worrying about the anti-Christ, I am the guy that clearly stated it does not matter whether there is one or many. So no need to preach to the choir on that issue.
As to the 24 Elders with crowns of gold what it means could go in many directions. I doubt there is any solid single answer. Most likely the number has to do with 12 apostles and 12 tribes, possibly the leaders of the twelve tribes. If you think you are preparing for some discussion as to how it proves the rapture one way or the other then you can forget that line of thinking. Because it is too little to go on and to prove that case.
1) Your first point is to get anal retentive about me using the word "Revelations" Techincally it is "The Revelation of St John The Divine". Nice anal retentive way for you to start your views with.
2) You are not impressed by our arrogance. Then you lay on all sorts of arrogant statements of your own, wanting desperately to show that you must be a better person than we are.
3) You believe in a pre-Rapture. Good for you. That is neither here nor there. You believe it. I don't. Others don't. I doubt the concept is a saving doctrine one way or the other. In short, it is not that important.
4) Our words tend towards strife. Well, if our words do, how were your hypocritical words less towards strife? I suggest you first remove that "disgusting" beam from your own eye before you attempt to correct others.
5) If you know him (God) at all. Nice little arrogant dig that you put in at the end. In any case, you surely are not thinking that you are a better example are you? If so, once again, I just have to laugh in your general direction.
6) In short, HYPOCRISY is thy name.
I guess reading comprehension was never your strength.
Yet again you were given a chance to prove your point with more verses. What's the problem dude? You have concluded to yourself that you have nothing to offer in the way of evidence. I suggest you stop making claims that you are so woefully incapable of proving.
I guess reading comprehension and logic were never your strong points. I keep giving you an opportunity for you to explain yourself, and provide evidence for your claims and all you end up doing is repeating some of your unfounded claims, as though your goal is to prove my point for me. If you want to show me ignorant logically, you just show some counter evidence. Are these ideas above your pay grade?
That must be why you listed all the other verses just now that back you up. Whoops, silly me, you listed none.
Notice how cjk operates. Makes a generic claim, but rarely backs it up with evidence. Are you, cjk, saying that Jews and Christians do practice stoning these days? If so, supply your evidence. If not, then perhaps as I stated above, one's set of scriptures is not the determining factor in one's behaviour.
As to exposing one's ignorant thought process, well, cjk, you have us all beat in that department.
Bwa ha ha ha. cjk still trying to convince us that 2 plus 2 really does equal 5.
It is becoming clear that truth is not your goal.