3,181 comments posted · 3 followers · following 1
1. Your are a self-confessed non-Christian, you have not the Spirit of God to understand the verses you use for your own wicked ends.
2. I have made it clear before, this passage does not mean what you think it means, it is about deciding in a legal manner that someone should be killed for their sins, when the people involved would bear the same penalty because all have sinned.
3. It is the job of every Christian to point out that people are falsely using Jesus Name to promote evil and liberalism is thoroughly evil.
4. Jesus was commended by His Father (Hebrews) not just for His Righteousness, but also his hatred of evil which hatred of evil Ellinas does not seem to share at all.
5. It was between me and Ellinas, not me a a self confessed child of hell - YOU.
Next, no matter what you want, if other parents like and/or agree with 108 or myself, why shouldn't they be allowed in a free society to attend schools that support their values? Your children can attend public schools that reflect your extreme, wholly secular liberal values; public schools are the propaganda-brainwashing ministries for extreme liberalism and your kids can go there, but why can't I send my kids to any school I want with the money I would have to pay in taxes that now support your liberal schools?
We have only your word and your interpretation of events at that parochial school, which is an extremely liberal, carnal view and I'll bet that if we heard their side you would be proven to be an anti-Christian radical trying to attack a perfectly good school. So, just because you say it does not make it a fact.
Just because Rob has a different viewpoint from your own and in many cases mine as well, that is a pretty extreme diagnosis, which you are prone to engage in absent a license.
It continues to make me sad that so many people like you say and probably even believe you are Christian, but in your every word, thought and belief you appear completely outside the faith or at least very carnal. There is a need, a responsibility by Christian parents and teachers to advise in the strongest possible terms about the very real spiritual dangers in a host of written works and if you choose to ignore trafficking with demons for you or your children that is your choice, but it lacks godly wisdom.
Before you get out yer rope, tie a noose and start yellin "hang-em all pardners," assuming you are not alone but part of an old fashioned lynching party, try and see what real teachers, devoted teachers face every day. I know this is true in this country, in every size community and racial, economic make-up.
Did you bother to read my blog wherein a real teacher details, in a letter, the problems they face just through political correctness?
Good teachers are the majority, the vast majority, even the ultra liberal NEA members and the really bad ones needing to be removed are a tiny minority.
I can use a voucher, get my child a better education and save the state a lot of money, what is not to like?