555 comments posted · 16 followers · following 3
12 years ago @ YourBNP - Finding Our Feet: Link... · 1 reply · +2 points
With the members kept out ? Surely that's a typo...
12 years ago @ YourBNP - Jim Dowson Exposed · 0 replies · +8 points
Here's hoping eddy gets the chance to start putting things right.
12 years ago @ YourBNP - The BNP and the Workers · 0 replies · +3 points
Lot of discussion and planning would be required regarded protected markets, punitive tariffs etc.. but there is no reason why with careful planning, and some level of compromise, it wouldn't work.
Expect MASSIVE opposition from the unions though... hell right now I know of three union reps that have stated to all and sundy that should they ever see any solidarity leaflets etc... they will instantly destroy them.. this from the so called liberal and tolerant... as if.
Some of what is needed would require subsidies though, especially in the infancy of revival, which as far as I am aware is illegal now due to our membership of the Eu disaster... Leaving that would be a requirement for taking full control of our own future again.
12 years ago @ YourBNP - Michaela Mackenzie: Em... · 0 replies · +1 points
12 years ago @ YourBNP - BNP Leadership Campaig... · 0 replies · +6 points
12 years ago @ YourBNP - Eddy Butler Drops A Bo... · 1 reply · +5 points
Here's hoping it can all be turned round and the important work needing to be done, get backs to being the number one focus.
12 years ago @ YourBNP - BNP Website Stats In F... · 3 replies · +5 points
13 years ago @ The Green Arrow - BNP Candidate attacked... · 1 reply · +8 points
And the politicians have the gall to say there are no no-go areas... ?
Sickening, but only the beginning i'm afraid.
13 years ago @ The British National P... - Colonisation: One Mill... · 0 replies · +3 points
The time isn't right just yet but the ground has been seeded with muslim MP's in all three main parties. Imagine the following scenario for a moment...
1. Hundreds of MP's and thousands of councillors through muslim voting majorities in major cities are in parliament and local government.
2. They are spread across the main parties so no suspicion is raised about their motives.
3. The electoral comission registers the first muslim party in the UK.
4. All those ALREADY ELECTED MP's and councillors suddenly leave their current party, and join en-masse the new muslim party while continuing in office, just as MP's do now who go independent or switch parties but carry on...
5. Oooh, what's that, a muslim party with hundreds of MP's and thousands of councillors, that can count 100% on the block vote of the muslim population of the country, which is only going to get bigger and bigger...
Nightmare scenario ???
Watch this space...
13 years ago @ The British National P... - Operation White Vote L... · 0 replies · +1 points
Amazing how the so-called liberal left are silent whenever it's done by anyone considered a minority or part of the "special" club...