2 comments posted · 1 followers · following 0
1. They're not on twitter when you send the reply, which may mean that by the time they come back, the data is "old"
2. Some people don't know that it's okay to respond to "old" tweets
3. They might not like the advice you've given them
4. They didn't really ask a question
5. They don't know how to respond
6. They are inconsiderate jerks
I don't care what the reason is. I follow people I find interesting. If they don't follow me, that's okay. However, if we're following each other, and they don't respond when I talk to them, I unfollow, because they're not really trying to be social, and then fit in your category of "asking to appear to be sharing." In the short attention span theater of twitter, I don't have time for people like that.
My recent post Falling on Deaf Ears
My recent post 10 Twitterisms We Wish Everyone Would Stop Using