1,938 comments posted · 24 followers · following 0
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Nightly Discussion #578 · 0 replies · +4 points
1. Become a better writer. I've been writing for around 4 years now, near 5, and I want to make my works greater. Maybe... "maybe" I'll get a story on EQD, but I'm not holding my breath. It'd be even better if I could nail a story on the front page of FimFic, yet I'm not getting my hopes up on that one. Still, I do want to become a better writer.
2. Get my degree. I need to do this. Also, a small part of me wants to make it happen.
3. Stay in Shape. Stereotypical New Year resolution. Still, I want to keep myself healthy.
Here's to the hope this year to come doesn't turn out horrible.
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Equestria Daily Youtub... · 0 replies · +2 points
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Livestream Saturdays a... · 1 reply · +1 points
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Nightly Discussion #569 · 1 reply · +1 points
It would be nice if three little words could fix everything. It would be nice if three little words could make everything better. No matter how many times those three words are used, it won't be alright. I have to say, this will be my second worse Xmas ever.
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Livestreams on Sunday? · 0 replies · +2 points
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Discussion: What Would... · 0 replies · +6 points
1. I hate to use the term, but have Twilight go "super" in a sense. While Starlight Glimmer is a powerful unicorn, you could have Twilight say that she is now beyond a unicorn. She could embrace her new side and the power of her friends. This power would transcend time, enabling her to defeat Starlight Glimmer and fix what she had done. The episode would end with Starlight Glimmer swearing revenge against Twilight Sparkle, but agreeing that time spells should be off limits.
2. Twilight has to be more cunning than Starlight Glimmer. She gets taken back to when everything started. Twilight then nudges the younger Starlight Glimmer to remain friends with the future Starlight Glimmer getting angry at Twilight for not listening to her speech, going back to reference the 2nd episode of the season. They go back to the future where everything is the same. Twilight goes through her books and realizes that Starlight Glimmer taught at Celestia's School for gifted unicorns.
Other than that, I don't know what else I would probably change. Maybe some more combos/crosses with the mane6 with the butt pagers. Maybe Rainbow Dash and Rarity, Applejack and Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy?
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Test Post - Comment if... · 0 replies · +1 points
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - NaPoWriMo 2015 is Over... · 0 replies · +3 points
Are we allowed to edit our stories? When I edit my stuff, it can add or take away words while shortening or lengthening the word count.
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - Reminder: AJ Day in Tw... · 0 replies · +1 points
7 years ago @ Equestria Daily - The Cutie Re-Mark Part... · 0 replies · +1 points